Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday best..




We put Isaiah in a little suit and he looked so adorable, we couldn't pass up on taking pictures. All the 12-13 year old girls kept saying hi to him in the hall and he just got a smirk on his face. I said, "Are those your girlfriends?" and he said, "No MOM!!! My teachers." I can't believe how old he is getting.. it seems like yesterday when we put him in nursery and he was frightened to death, now he runs the place. He is going to be a sunbeam in a month...
Jake and I are doing really well. I missed him while he went on his business trip to Chicago. We went out with his friends on Saturday night for his birthday and had a great time. I don't think I've laughed that hard in the longest time..
We found a great place to move.. so we are looking forward to that in 3 weeks.
We just had a check up on this new baby.. I'm 21 weeks, so at least I'm a little over halfway.. she is growing, which means my belly is growing.. wow I feel huge. I sat in the movie theater the other night and let's just say I acted like I was 9 months along.. I was SO uncomfortable and moved every second trying to find a way to sit still.. it was awful. I feel like I have every symptom a pregnant lady has... Soooo OVER IT! :) But we are excited for her to come out.

6 comments:

Jen Herem said...

You guys look so cute... love Isaiah's jacket, he does look old!

P.S. Your belly is adorable! Very cute prego chic!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Oh my gosh what a cute family!!! You all look amazing! Isaiah is so adorable!!!!!!

Melissa Davis said...

Oh HOW CUTE!!!! We need to get those maternity pictures done...let me check my schedule and get back to you!

Unknown said...

Cute boys ya got there. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone.

Andrea said...

Isaiah looks so cute in those pics! Love the jacket and the shoes.

Lara said...

He is a ladies man! You are going to have to lock him up. You look great btw.