Monday, November 26, 2007

Grew ten inches..

Okay so seriously in the past week or so, my stomach has gotten HUGE. I feel like I am seriously nine months pregnant. She is super high and it makes me so uncomfortable. My back has been soooo tight and uncomfortable, so today I just decided I am getting a massage. Not just a massage, but an hour and a half massage. Let's just say that went by like just a few minutes. If I had a ton of money, I would get massages weekly. Anyway, if I am carrying this baby for another 3 1/2 months, I deserve a massage consistently... okay I just convinced myself, now it is convincing Jake:)
We are moving this week, and I am super excited...
We took Isaiah to see "Santa Tause" (as he would say it) and he ran right up to his lap and was so excited to tell him what he wanted and as soon as Santa asked him, his mind went blank and he gave me the most confused face. He said, "I don't we-member." It was the cutest thing. I wish I had that on our video cam. Made my day.
Jake has been the shopper this year. He did the 4am shopping on black friday and has been doing it since.. My back and legs just can't do it this year. I am grateful that he is patient with me for the most part.

9 comments:

Jen Herem said...

First of all woman.. you look great, though you may not feel it!
Second of all.. you never invite me on these massage dates.. rude, rude, rude!

The Skinners said...

Aliyah was way high too, it really was so uncomfortable and I feel for you. Seriously keep up on the massages, it will help you mentally as well as physically.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I totally feel your pain! I have been carrying my little one high too this whole pregnancy, she recentley dropped so I am more comfortable. Definately get a massage ;)lol! I can only get my Husband to massage my lower back and shoulders for a few minutes until he gives up- ugh! Massages are the best!!

Unknown said...

You poor thing. I wish you could get a massage a week...She will be worth it though!

Sarah said...

I'm sorry that you are so uncomfortable. I'm feeling you though. Although this baby is sitting REALLY low! have a great massage!

Alexis Blackner said...

Hey how is the moving going? I wish I was there to help, ok no I dont but I thought I would be nice. Ill be there in 3 weeks so we can play again. By the way, you look great... Hope i look that good in a couple of months!!!

Shelly said...

Santa Tause...your son sounds like such a cutie.

Jen Herem said...

I tagged your cute prego butt on my blog!

Rusti said...

Sorry to hear how uncomforable you are. Pregnancy is so hard! Especially when you have another to run after.

He's such a doll! Hope you got some cute pics with Santa.