Monday, November 19, 2007

Randomness...

I came across a few random pictures on my parents computer, so I figured I would share with you all...
First pictures is my beautiful sisters..

Now is a BIG FAT PICTURE of me being 9 months pregnant, and KNOWING I was about to pop any second... looking miserable as hell:) But best of all, with my beautiful grandparents.

This is just a family picture we had taken that I usually wouldn't have let ANYONE see because I thought it was awful, however, I am now sharing it with you.. so enjoy..

This one is of my mother and I and a while back I put a poem about mother's on the front of it... but this one is always a keeper.

This picture was fun.. right after Isaiah was born we were at home and Jake took this picture and had fun with it on Adobe Photoshop. Soooo.. That's Isaiah and I..

4 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Mandy those pictures were so fun, thank you for sharing! You have such a cute family, it was fun to see your sister's and their families!

Jen Herem said...

Those pics are so cute. I'm now remembering Isaiah as a baby.. he was adorable! You and Jake look so young in those pics! ha-ha

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I had so much fun seeing those cute pictures! You have the cutest family!!

The Skinners said...

Mandy those are so fun. I think Ive known you throughout almost all those phases!