Friday, November 16, 2007

Soooooooooo nothing new..

Okay well.. thought I should write and update but not much to write about except poor little Isaiah got the stomach flu. It is so funny how I was writing in my friends blog on how lucky we were to not have been sick in our house for quite a while, then BAM.... he woke up and started throwing up within an hour of writing that. I guess I should have knocked on wood. Poor little guy couldn't stop throwing up for a long time, then was fine all day yesterday and then woke up in the night again and threw up a few more times. How long can this bug last?
We are living at my parents still. We will be moving by December 1st. I am really excited. It seems like such a fun area.. I think it will be perfect for us.
I think I have the pregnancy hormones going crazy today because I have been crying about such dumb stuff but when it rains it pours! It is so hard to feel attractive while pregnant. I feel huge and uncomfortable. This little bunny is quite different than my 1st. Can't wait until she is OUT:) Counting down the days...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ugh! That stinkin flu! A few weeks ago Stuart had it and it was taking ages for him to get over. I got cocky and was like "I only had it for one day! Blah blah, cheeky me." Then I got it again, full on. I had been so cheeky to him that I tried to pretend I was ok. That didn't work either. I hope the wee man feels better soon. It really does suck.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say you always look SO cute in all your pics! I cant believe that you are already five months preg. I am excited for you!

whitney holland. said...

Mandy darling! I am so happy that I found your blog! And I am so excited that I read "she" meaning you are having a sweet little girl! Congrats! Let's keep in touch!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

I hear ya!!!! I can't wait until my little one is out too! You look as gorgeous as always though- lucky!! :)