Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bored out of my mind!

I feel like I can't do too much even though I have things to do... my body doesn't keep up! When someone asks what I am up to.. uhhh just taking care of a 3 year old and waiting to have another one. I can't really start projects, so I feel so lazy! I know it won't be that way in a week.
We have had a few scares this week.. she was measuring small and I had to go in for an ultrasound and testing and they said she is fine.. just super low. Trust me I feel it as I walk!
I tried giving my mom a pedicure today.. what a task. I had to change positions like a million times to paint her toenails.
I decided to enter Isaiah in a little local radio contest called Kiddieokie.. where you record your child singing a popular song on the radio.. Isaiah's favorite song is Alicia Keys, No One. So I got him singing that- it's hilarious. When voting begins on Monday, I will need all your votes and I will post the website on where to vote...

4 comments:

Britney said...

Oh, I remember that all too well! You're NOT lazy, this is what you SHOULD be doing.

Jen Herem said...

I was listeing to the Morning Zoo and totally thinking about how you should enter him in that contest! Can't wait to see it!
Trust me you need to relax for now... take a load off.. watch some shows.. I'll be back next week and we will hopefully have one more girls night before Lil L!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shelly said...

You have to post the website of your little one singing Alicia Keys!! Sorry you had a stressful week.