Friday, March 7, 2008

More baby stuff...

Okay so I wanted to show off her room one more time.. I painted the two pictures on the wall - they aren't professional by any means but at least I can say I made everything on her walls in her room:) Her room is all ready to go, including clothes hung and folded in her closet- now we are just waiting for her to arrive.
I am usually not a huge name brand type of gal, but Jake got me this diaper bag and I am excited. It is really cute and I can use it as a purse as well.
Tonight Jake's cousin is going to come over and give me a facial, paint my toes, and give me a good wax job:) ha. She is an esthetician obviously.. It is much needed and I SO appreciate her going out of her way for me.. So I better go get ready. Chow for now!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

cute room and cute diaper bag!

Andrea said...

I love those pictures you painted. They look so good in the room. My sister had a cute Juicy diaper bag with her little girl.

Unknown said...

That room is so cute. I love it!

Britney said...

So cute and very exciting! I will be waiting for the "she's here!" post!

Good luck!

KT said...

Hey Mandy! Your baby's room is so cute! London is such a pretty name. Thanks for the congratulations...it's all a bit scary at the moment, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing to get ready! We find out tomorrow if we're having a boy or a girl. I can't wait! Anyway, it was good to hear from you. You have an adorable family. :-)

whitney holland. said...

Um, that is the cutest purse ever! Way to go Jake!