Friday, March 28, 2008

Update..

Hi everyone.. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I've been too busy to update my blog and put more pictures on. And even now London is crying and I am trying to get ready for Jake to get home...
I will post some when I can. I'm really physically having a hard time recovering. I feel as if I am almost getting worse. I found out today that they think I have a umbilical hernia.. so on top of everything else, that is a possible surgery that might be taking place.
Keep me in your prayers.. but baby London is doing great and perfect in everyway. Isaiah is a great big brother. It is really just me adjusting to life a a mother of two and trying to recover...

6 comments:

Britney said...

Oh Mandy, I'm so sorry! The first 2 months are so hard. You have a 3 year old, a baby and YOU are trying to recover from SURGERY! I have so much sympothy for you!!!!

Let people help you, is all I can say. And REST!

Keep us updated!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry you're having a rough recovery! I pray that you won't have to have a second surgery! London is such a doll!

Lara said...

I'm thinking and praying for you. I hope you get feeling better soon. It's one thing to have a new baby but to have an active toddler and recovering from surgery makes it hard. I agree with britney let anyone and everyone help as much as they will.

Angela Cloyd said...

What can I do to help you? This phase is so hard, let me know what I can do to make things easier for you!

Jen Herem said...

Mandy.. listen to Britney and let me help you!

Love ya and don't be stubborn! I love to vaccuum ha-ha

Alexis Blackner said...

Oh I wish I was there so bad to come lend a helping hand.... I will be there soon, luv u!