Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter.. in the hospital:)


Well I first wanted to post a picture of my little man with the Easter bunny, since it is Easter and I really won't be able to spend time with him this year. My c-section is planned for 9 am tomorrow morning. I didn't think I would be as nervous as I am. I want the baby to be healthy and come out okay... and I am scared for the recovery. But what a blessing to have a little girl coming into our lives.. I have so much gratitude in my heart for her already.
I also wanted to thank my good friend Jen Herem for being such a big helper to me during this time. We had a lot of fun getting pedicures the other night and vegging the other night. I really have great friends (including Alexis- her big sis). And I have great family that care a lot about me and help me more than you can imagine.
Anyway next post will be to welcome our daughter.. Have a great Easter holiday!

7 comments:

KT said...

Congratulations again! That is very exciting. :-)

Melissa Davis said...

Oh congrats! I'm bummed we never got those maternity pictures (but I can come hold your baby girl and take pictures right ;) he he). Good luck tomorrow!

Britney said...

Good luck with everything. I got the chills just thinking of your recovery (I had a c-section with Ava), not fun...but yes, worth it!

Update as soon as you can, I know she will be SO beautiful!

Jen Herem said...

Yea!! Congrats on the tiny munchkin!! Can't wait to see her today!!

Jen Herem said...

I posted a comment before I even read the whole post ha-ha.. I'm so glad we were able to have 1 last girl's night before you are a mother of 2 and don't have time anymore ha-ha. Thanks for your friendship bia!!

Angela Cloyd said...

Congratulations!!! So excited about baby London! What a cute picture of your little man, he's so hansom!

Alexis Blackner said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, I got the pics you sent! I am so excited to meet her in May. Remember Boston and her are going to get married! LUV U

P.S.
You are my dearest friend as well!