Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My quirks!

Quirky Mandy
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.* Tag 6 fellow bloggers
1. I am a tweeze fanatic... I could spend hours tweezing and tweezing.
2. I cannot or will not go to bed without putting chapstick on and cleaning, toning, and moisturizing my face.
3. I shave my legs every single day. If I feel the "stubble" I feel super dirty:)
4. When I clean or shower, I have to have on some music or listening to my ipod.
5. First thing in the morning.. I have to open up all the blinds. I cannot stand having it dark inside the house. I have to have that natural light.
6. My kids nails have to be clipped all the time. If I have to I will clip them every day.. so that no dirt can get under the nails.
Tag: Kari Badell, Angela Cloyd, Lara Furniss, Whitney Holland, Cynthia Gaddis, Britney Ericksen

3 comments:

Britney said...

I love your quirks!

I have some of the same...the nail clipping...the kids nails have to be clipped! Oh and the chapstick, every night!

And yes, I could tweeze all day! Remember when you and Megan tweezed my eye brows for the first time? Painful and very hilarious!

But I'm pretty much opposite on the shaved legs. My legs (or Dave) are lucky if they get shaved once a week :)

Andrea said...

I have a thing about the kids nails too. I've actually made my BIL clip his when he was here once too lol.

Kari Badell said...

I just wanted you to know that I haven't completely ignored your tag. I plan to do it one of these days, I'm just still trying to think of something interesting to write.