Monday, September 22, 2008

Recap of events..

  • Well I did something that will never be forgotten. I finally made a meal that Jake didn't like, but LOVE. Yes, take a moment of silence:) I made the famous Martin spaghetti.
  • I watched four grown men cleaning my kitchen. Can I tell you how much I enjoyed that? London and I just sat and watched completely entertained... (I had Jake's 3 friends over for our usual Sunday dinner).
  • Watched New Kids On The Block's new music video, Single (with Ne-Yo), OVER AND OVER. Did I just admit this? Yes I love them.. and that video... uhh to die for. And it makes it that much better that I have been in that same exact club that they are in. (And I will make "someone" listen to it and like it.. yes you know who you are).
  • Laughed soooo hard at Tommy, Aaron, and Ryan last night... I almost pee'd my pants! It was so nice to have adult conversations:)
  • Kissed my kids a million times... is that new?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend! I'm not sure about this whole new kids on the block thing! Haha

Cynthia's Blog said...

you can come and adopt a sixteen year old for the weekend. Aggh get her gone!!!

Rosie said...

I too love NKOB! I wish they were making a stop in Alaska on their tour....oh well.

Lindsey said...

That sounds just like what I have to do at work...I have to write recaps of what was accomplished and what we though about cetain things. Ugh...counting down to retirement.

Lindsey said...

That sounded depressing...I meant your version was much better. I want the fun version :)

Britney said...

I need this recipe for the spaghetti!

And now I'm so interested in seeing this NKOTB video! I used to be so in love!

Amy Jo said...

Ha ha, you crack me up girl! I love NKTOB too! I got tickets to the concert in November. If my friend bails on me, wanna come? That would be so fun! Looks like you're doing well. =) Love ya!