Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day

So I dropped Isaiah off at his 1st day of preschool today. I couldn't believe that he is already old enough to leave me and go to school! I woke him up and said, "it's time to get ready for school today." And he sat up and he said, "My teachers names are Miss Shelly and Miss Megan." He must have been dreaming about it. He looked so handsome and was so excited to go. He didn't even look back once at me when I dropped him off. He just took off! Here is a few pics..






8 comments:

Unknown said...

mandy- he was an absolute doll today. he did everything we asked. It was so cute because he kept telling us that he remembered our names and then he said they are miss megan and miss shelly!!! it was a good first day. MISS MEGAN

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

He is such a little cutie!! What a stud!
There is a new post on my blog, let me know what you think- trying to get some ideas ;)

The Skinners said...

What an exciting event. He looks so cute with his backpack all ready to go. Hes getting so big!

Lori's Family said...

Yeah, Isaiah! Good for you big kid! Such a handsome boy, don't break too many little preschool hearts;-)

Angela Cloyd said...

He is so smart and so hansom! What an exciting time for your little man. I still can't believe he is old enough to go. You are such a good mom Mandy!

Jordan said...

What a handsome little boy- my son would have a fit over that train backpack!

Justin & Kamie said...

I love that his backpack has rollers. Like he is going to have so much homework he can't pack it..haha. Cute! He is such a handsome little bugger!

Britney said...

Can you believe we have kids old enough for pre-school???? What????

He does look SO handsome! He's such a great mix of the both of you...I love that!

My favorite is when he's folding his arms...too cute!