Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dances of the Night

2nd place... goes to Comfort and Twitch to Forever by Chris Brown. This one was fun to watch, it was both in their elements.. it was exciting. Comfort isn't my favorite, but I liked watching her do this routine. She totally reminded me of the late Left Eye from TLC... Can we say 1990's! Who remembers that? I'm so lame:) And for those of you who watch this show.. Isaiah goes around saying, "That was disgusting and BUCK!"




Drum roll.... I give it to Joshua and Courtney doing the rumba to Hero by Enrique. It gave me goosebumps to watch. I loved the passion they put into it and the choreography. Of course this is on the tv show So You Think You Can Dance if anyone doesn't know (you guys are missing out).







4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, I loved this one! I love both Joshua and Courtney too so I guess it's to be expected! The group this year is so good!

Kari Badell said...

OMGosh, I LOVE THIS SHOW! Joshua has been my favorite from the beginning. I think that he can have chemistry with anyone! My prediction for the final 4 are: Will, Joshua, Katee and Chelsee. I think that one of the guys is going to win it this year.

Rosie said...

Hey Mandy,

You probably have no idea who I am, but I have to tell you that you have 2 beautiful kids! It is always fun to have a little boy and a little girl:)

Rosie- 5kkkkks from MC

Dahlia said...

I really really don't like Comfort. So bugged they brought her back!