Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Jacob!

We were married 5 years ago today. Where has all the time gone? It seems like once you have kids it just zips by. I was happier than I had ever been in my whole life 5 years ago. We've always had no problem laughing together. No matter how hard things would get, he always could make me laugh- no matter how hard I try not to. I'm so grateful we've made it this far and I look forward to spending many more years with him and with our beautiful children.












8 comments:

Alexis Blackner said...

Happy anniversary!
luv u

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary!

Britney said...

Happy Day for you guys! Anniversary's are fun...hopefully you got to do 'something' with out the kids!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Happy Anni! Cute pictures.. some of them you two look so super young! haha

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jamie D. lives in West Jordan, her email is jdunc48@hotmail.com.

KT said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pics, you guys are so cute!

Angela Cloyd said...

You guys are such a cute couple! I love all of the pics!

Jordan said...

Congrats! Five years is a milestone, especially with two beautiful children! It was nice to meet you the other day as well...hopefully we can all get together real soon.