Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wife Appreciation Day

So Jake came home from work a few nights ago and told me it was Wife Appreciation Day the next day. He took the day off and got me a pedicure and massage. Is he not soo amazing? I am so grateful for him. So anyway I started off at the gym, then pedicure, then went computer shopping with Jake, and ended with an incredible massage. I couldn't have asked for a better day.. besides coming home and feeling like I had the stomach flu.
Anyway I just wanted everyone to know who I got my massage by and pass on her information. I couldn't be happier. She was so in touch with my body and soo sweet and wise. I really enjoyed her and want other people to see what I am talking about. She works out of her house... Go and try her out and buy some gift certificates from her for your loved ones.. you won't regret it.
Bodyworx by Robin
801-589-5885



Thanks hun.. I love you and appreciate you SO much... oh and thanks for helping me become a mother to our two beautiful kids.. I look at them every day in awe.
Love you..

2 comments:

Lara said...

That is the sweetest thing. He needs to give a class or something to all the hubby's out there. I'm glad you had a day of pampering.

Britney said...

What? How come I didn't get an appreciation day??? :)

Wow, what a great day! That is very sweet of Jake!