Friday, July 11, 2008

Some of my favorite things..

Alright, I had to post these things. My friend Amanda was kind enough to introduce me to this wonderful product. It's called Perfection and it is by Mystic Tan. You just put a few sprays on your face and it is an instant bronzer. I LOVE IT.. (Thanks Amanda)

Then this stuido moisture fix by MAC is great. It really goes after the dry areas and lays off the oily areas and evens it all out.
Then last but not least... my favorite to end.. this is Prep+ Prime Visage by MAC. This actually has collagen in it and it really helps my face naturally smooth and ready to put on make up. It is impossible for me to try to put on make up without this.

So I thought I would let you know of these things! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions !

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Ooh, all 3 of those look and sound awesome! I might have to order them!

Jen Herem said...

You are a makeup/facial freak! I love it.. you have great skin and always look PERFECT! Even with toothpaste on your face hahahahaha!

Britney said...

You know I love a good product! I love MAC makeup...so I will for sure try these out!

Thanks!

Shelly said...

Thise do look like great products. I have heard those MAC ones are must buys.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Thank you so much for sharing- I am excited to try them out!