Friday, August 1, 2008

Having Fun in the Sun...






We decided to go up and use my sister's pool today for the first time. This is the first time my family has gone swimming all summer. Isaiah is not the greatest in the water and I blame myself, I need to teach him and get him out more... So he was petrified at first but by the end of the time we were there, Debra made sure to dunk him... he was doing really well. So hopefully it helped! London was adorable and just laying out like she was 16 years old... She didn't make a peep the whole time we were there. We got into the water and she just relaxed in her float up princess boat...
She looks JUST LIKE ME in that last picture.. most of the time she looks like Jake and that is the first picture where I can definitely see myself..

7 comments:

emily said...

Mandy, it was so fun to hear from you! It looks like you are doing great, Vicki showed me pictures of your beautiful family after London was born. It is fun to see how much Isiah has grown up, they are both so cute!!

Unknown said...

how adorable. your kids are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to teach Isaiah!!! it will be so fun. my children are fish in the water. lets do some swimming. meg

Shelly said...

Fun swimming pics. It is so hot here. I need to go swimming.

Alexis Blackner said...

She is so adorable... I am jealous, I wish I could have gone. I feel like I have had zero summer!

Lori's Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Swimming sounds so nice right now considering is is 150 degrees outside!!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Too cute!! She is adorable!! I LOVE her swimsuit! The summers are so HOT here in Vegas, the pool is a must!

Unknown said...

That last pic of London is too cute!