Sunday, August 24, 2008

A little too much fun..

I enjoyed having some of my best friends together this weekend. My best friend Alexis was in town to bless her precious boy, Boston. When we all get together (with her sister and my other friend Jen.. same person) we can't help but completely act like fools.. like we never even matured over the years. Our teenagers inside of us comes right back out... even with the kids screaming in the background:) It got a little crazy... and we woke up Nixen (oops.. sorry jen). WARNING WE ARE COMPLETE DORKS







6 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Wow.. you are fast at getting these up! ha- i just got nix back to sleep.. Please tell me in the first pic that is not what i look like in real life..

Jordan said...

Looks like you girls had a good time together....you all look GREAT!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

oh my that was fast! Good thing you had an amazing photgrapher to take the pics. You guys are hilarious I love you all

The Skinners said...

looks like fun! Every now and then its good to feel young and crazy again right???

Alexis Blackner said...

Ok first of all this was ten at night after the longest day of my life, ie. blessing, family, cemetary.... SO NOT CUTE OF ME! But loved spending the time we had together!

Britney said...

You guys are nerds...but cute nerds!

:)