Thursday, August 28, 2008

One of my favorite things...

So I have a little clip of one of my favorite things... and that is watching my two kids interact and hearing them laugh.. it always brings a big smile to my face. I never grew up with my siblings since they were all way older than me.. so it is so fun for me to watch my two kids close in age play with one another. When Isaiah wakes up.. he looks for London and when she wakes up, she looks around for him. I love to watch him love her and to watch her eyes sparkle at him.. They have only had one "spat" since she was here. I am sure there are more to come:)

10 comments:

sissyann said...

What a good big brother!!!

Ashley said...

Okay, it doesn't get sweeter than that! How CUTE!

Angela Cloyd said...

That is so cute, you have two beautiful kids!

Kari Badell said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to have more than just one...oh wait, I can wait. SO,SO CUTE!

Jordan said...

How stinkin' cute are they!

Amy, Alex and Andy said...

SO cute! That is so sweet. I love that too-watching my kids interact. There is nothing better than seeing them make each other laugh. You can't help but laugh with them! Hope you and your gorgeous family are doing well!

Cynthia's Blog said...

John F. Kennedy JR. never left an event without seeking out his sister Caroline,and kissing her goodbye. Jackie Kennedy, their mother, said "It is the greatest thing I have ever done."
When you think about it...it is.

Jen Herem said...

K, never say "spat" again..

The Skinners said...

I agree, there is nothing funner than seeing your kids happy and getting along.

Rosie said...

They are so adorable! You need a dozen because they turn out so cute. I loved having all my kids close so they could play together.....and fight together:)