Friday, August 1, 2008

Quite the romantic..

I think my dad will kill me if he found out I posted this on my blog.. but I found this sitting in my parents room. I can honestly say this is the first time I have seen anything like this between my parents... I am so glad they are in love after 30 years together. I am really lucky and it is so sweet to hear some of the things that my dad loves about dear old Karen:) They are good together.. definitely balance each other out. I guess true love can exist for that long!






5 comments:

Kari Badell said...

That is SO cute and sweet! Anyone is lucky to have that after 30 years...I just keep thinking eternity.

Jen Herem said...

How sweet.. Karen would absolutely kill you if she saw this! haha- she'd call and then hang up on you ;) ha-ha

P.S. I love your parents!

Angela Cloyd said...

You have two amazing parents. They truly are wonderful people. I have so many memories with both of them. What a sweet letter!

The Royalls said...

I never knew that Ronald was such a "smooth operator"! That is such a sweet letter to your mom! You do have great parents-I miss them!

Cynthia's Blog said...

OMG!! I almost cried.