Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 years!











So I have been waiting to post these pictures because I was trying to scan a "before" picture and then an after picture.. but my awesome scanner won't work. A VERY long time ago I started dancing with the Elite group... well even before that, we started in the first "pee-wee" chearleading group. We quickly won many many competitions together.. we always danced well together and ALWAYS laughed together. So it has been about 10 years since we have all gotten together.. we met up at PF Changs and then went back to Leslie's house to watch old videos. It was like 0 years had even passed.. Here is the "after" pictures.. someday I'll post the before..

6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How fun!! I miss having a group of girlfriends live close. I love my Husband, but sometimes I need a little girl time ;) You look great! Cute pictures!

whitney holland. said...

That was such a fun night! We for sure need to get together again VERY SOON! Thanks for all the laughs we had!

Kristy said...

Cute pics! You look great!

Mandy said...

How fun! I want a girls night out! LOL

The Gaston's said...

Ok.. what is the girls name with the really short hair?? I swear that I know her!!!

Mandy said...

Amy... you know her?