Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween spirit..

Okay well first of all, I have the best husband. I've been stuck inside the house most of the week because Isaiah hasn't felt well and I've had lots of stuff to do. He came home the other night and I was in tears.. he gave me a foot rub and then the next morning called me and said I was a new proud owner of two tickets to Thriller. He arranged babysitters for me and called a few of my friends to see if they wanted to go... I ended up having my sister go with me.. We had so much fun! I don't think I have been that entertained in such a long time. All my dance buddies know exactly what I mean when I say that.. it was SUCH an amazing night. I was so impressed with EVERY routine and performance. Thanks Jake.. you can tell how much I appreciate it:)

Also here are a few pictures of my kids the other day at "Halloween Day" for Isaiah's preschool.











5 comments:

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

I love Thriller...isn't it the best show ever!! We should get together and let our kids play!

Unknown said...

OK, that is just a fun reminder that WE ARE LOVED!! That is so of Jake. By the way Jake was so stinkin cute. I loved when he ran out of the parade and gave London a kiss. PRECIOUS!!!

Unknown said...

oh ok I am a dork... I just re-read my post let me do it the right way.. That was awesome of jake and Isaiah was so stinkin cute in the parade.. HEHE long night, sorry

Mandy said...

Nikki we totally should! I would love it. And Megan... don't you worry about it I know ALL about long nights! I got it perfectly fine the first time:)

The Skinners said...

Those two kids of yours have the cutest little faces I cant believe how darling they are! I love Londons little beanie. And what a nice husband, sounds like the perfect night out for you!!!