Friday, October 3, 2008

My boys camping..

It's funny how I used to envision Jake taking Isaiah for a "boys" night, while I was at home with our little girl... and now he is finally at that age. Isaiah is enjoying every minute that Jake is home.. they do boy things together.. like watch Star Wars, play sports outside, watch football, put together Isaiah's train tracks, etc... While London and I do our pedicures.. I love it. Here is a few pictures of Isaiah and Jake camping with our friends.. And the cutest detail of it all was when Isaiah walked in from camping that morning, he still had ketchup and mustard dried into his face from cheek to cheek. I figured with no mommy around to clean him up, that's how it was going to be..
Poor Aaron had no space because Jake and Isaiah took the whole tent up with their air mattress. Soo funny.
(Tommy... who doesn't bring a sleeping bag when you go camping? ha ha)









6 comments:

Jordan said...

Looks like they had a blast! I can't wait until Mac is old enough to go camping with Ryan....oh wait...Ryan hates camping...maybe I'll have to take him! I didn't realize that Jake was friends with Tommy- he used to work in my same office.

Cynthia's Blog said...

I bet you are so glad you weren't there. When Dave goes on his man trips, I go to Dillards.

Britney said...

SO Funny! I am laughing out loud at Aaron in that picture!

Tommy didn't bring a sleeping bag? What's wrong with him? :)

whitney holland. said...

Hey did Steph get a hold of you?! We are going to have a jr elite GNO..dinner and watch old videos on October 18th! I hope you can make it!

The Pattersons said...

really that is so cute! it makes me want a boy so Brandon can do stuff like that

Anonymous said...

hey i am glad you found me! your family is so cute!!