Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy 8 tag...

Crazy 8 tag

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. Lipstick Jungle - my fav
2. Private Practice
3. So you think you can dance
4. The Hills
5. Grey's
6. Dr. Phil
7. Oprah
8. Days of our lives

8 things I did yesterday
1. Went on a walk with the kids
2. Organized
3. Cleaned the kitchen.
4. Sold my bows at a party
5. Went to Alphagraphics
6. Went to the post office
7. took a bath
8. GOT READY for the first time all week:)

8 places that I love to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Einsteins
3. Rumbi
4. Tepanyaki
5. Olive Garden
6. Chilis
7. Paradise Bakery
8. California Pizza Kitchen

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Gym
2. watching Lipstick Junle:)
3. Summer nights..
4. Having a clean house
5. silence
6. listening to my ipod
7. going on a vacation
8. listening to my kids laugh with eachother.

8 things on my wish list
1. new clothes
2. my cc paid off
3. a new house
4. To fit in my skinny jeans (amen Amanda)
5. A happy healthy kids (double amen)
6. a maid
7. A vacation with no kids.. is that bad?
8. new make up

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

vacation without kids is never bad! Brad and I are craving one right now...

Andrea said...

I love lipstick jungle too, I just watched my DVR'd episode this morning! Kirby is such a hottie and Rodrigo isn't bad himself...

Britney said...

I will have to watch this Lipstick Jungle...

Wanting to going on vacation with out your kids is great! You get all relaxed and have fun...but you also MISS them and are a better mom after!