Monday, December 29, 2008

4 years ago..

Four years ago today, our little Isaiah made his first appearance to this world. Last night I laid with him in his bed and talked to him about the night he decided to come out. His eyes lit up as I explained that he was so stubborn about coming out to a very cold place! He looked up at me and said, "Mom I was ready to come out, I promise!" Jake said, "Now knowing you buzzy, I have no doubt you were ready to come out."
As most of you know who read this, he is full of character. He has always been great at entertaining anyone who meets him. He is wise beyond his years.. says the most amazing things for a small child. He is a great big brother to Londy's.. She loves to wake up and look around for him. He brings so much love and warmth into our home.. If Jake and I are talking, and he is trying to tell us something, he will say, "PATIENCE, MOM. I am trying to talk." He teaches me so many new lessons everyday. I am grateful for this crazy wild child of mine.. I can't believe he is already 4 years old. Time flies...
Happy Birthday Buzzy Bear... We sure do love you!











9 comments:

Lori's Family said...

Happy Bithday Isaiah!!!!! You are so cute and so smart! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating.

Unknown said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! VERY WISE. I LOVE TO HEAR HIS STORIES!! iT IS CRAZY MY LITTLE MYKELLE TURNS 3 TOMORROW (THE 30TH)! i AM IN TEARS LOOKING THROUGH HER BABY PICTURES. TIME GOES BY WAY TOO FAST.
happy birthday Buddy!!!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah! This was such a sweet post. You are such a good mommy, Mandy. Loves!

mjs ashworth said...

He is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Isaiah!!
I can't believe you have a 4 year old. I swear we are still 17!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is SO cute!! How are you doing? I worked with Jake at Chase, and wondered about your cute little boy, he is SO big! Congrats on the adorable family!! Where are you living now?

Kristy said...

Such an adorable little guy! I can't believe he's four! I still remember when you first told me you were pregnant. Time flies! Tell him a big happy birthday from me and Zackary!!

The Skinners said...

I cant believe he is 4 years old... He is one of the most adorable kids EVER!!! Im glad you had a fun Christmas too.

Kristine said...

He is so super cute. I remember when you were pregnant with him at Lex and walked around doing squats to get him to come :)

Pretzel's World said...

Mandy
I always get a kick out of reading your blog.. Your babies are darling... I can't believe our babies are getting so big!!
It all goes too fast!! ;)