Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode To Alexis..

I got to see my best friend here from out of town last weekend... Here is a pic of us at dinner. If only you could see the pictures of us later on that night.. we are crazy!! She has more pictures of us but I AM WAITING ON HER TO SEND THEM OVER (hint hint).

First this picture was taken of her and Boston by Jen (her sister and my other best friend). Best photographer!! Here is the link to her blog: Jen Herem Photography . Isn't that such a beautiful picture of them?

Then even a more beautiful picture because I am in it:) JUST KIDDING LEX..


Love and miss you already...

5 comments:

Alexis Blackner said...

Love and miss you more!!! I will get those pics over ASAP!

mjs ashworth said...

You both look beautiful! Nothing is better than good friends!!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Hey Mandy! I always come peek at your blog and never leave a comment so I thought I finally would! :)

Jen did an awesome job, (like always) on Alexis and Boston AND the pix she took of your kiddies! So cute!

Ashley said...

Girl Friends are Forever!
You two are DARLING!

Unknown said...

Could you be any skinnier?