Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Lex..

TAGGED

Rules: Post rules on your blog. Answer the four "4" items. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

4 things I did yesterday
*Cleaned
*Picked out countertops and flooring for my new house.
*Made dinner
*Played around with photoshop.

4 things I look forward to
*Spending a day with Jake.
*The gym.
*Warm Weather
*Moving.

4 restaurants I like
*Tepanyaki
*Einsteins
*Cafe Rio
*Mimi's Cafe

4 favorite TV shows
*Private Practice
*Lipstick Jungle
*Days
*Grey's

2 comments:

Angela Cloyd said...

Mandy I am SO happy to read the news that London Slept through the night! That is so great! Hopefully this is just the beginning of many more restful nights!!

Cynthia's Blog said...

Sorry, I can't leave a better comment...I was covered in Sushi....I got wasabi in places....