Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Trees

I decided to take some time away from the house and go watch my niece Danielle sing at the Festival of Trees.. Jake wasn't able to be there with us. Isaiah wouldn't sit still long enough to get any pictures!! Can I just say that there are SO many talented people out there that can decorate those trees. I used to perform there every year for a long time and I guess I was too ignorant to really care what they were about. I am now an old mom .. so I found myself getting emotional reading about some of the trees. But they were beautiful and it was a good night with my kids.









We had to get a picture by the "SUPERMAN" tree.


4 comments:

The knights are in said...

My son would have loved that tree too. He's always wearing his superman cape around the house and jumping off furniture trying to fly.

Unknown said...

WAY CUTE!! I LOVE TO READ STORIES AND LOOK AT THOSE TREES AS WELL!! MY BRO. DUSTIN DECORATED THE ONE FOR FED EX.. DID YOU SEE IT? THE ONES WITH SANTA WAY CUTE!!!

Mandy said...

Oh! I miss the Festival of Trees! I went last year with my boss's family and I almost passed out ... I couldn't really enjoy it. I wish I knew where I could find stuff like that here. You look great Mandy! As always, your kids are adorable. Happy Holidays! XOXOXOXOX

Ashley said...

So many beautiful trees but so many sad stories. Yes we felt the same way.... It makes you realize how blessed you really are...
We went Thursday afternoon.