Friday, December 12, 2008

Good news AND Santa's lap..

Yesterday I took Isaiah and London to go see Santa for the first time this year! Okay I was expecting my "shy" child to scream her head off and for Isaiah to talk Santa's ears off with ALL the things he wanted. Let's just say it didn't plan out like I thought. London sat on his lap and looked at him like who the heck are you? And then Isaiah hid and didn't want to go sit on him because he was scared... And why didn't anyone tell me it was like $50 for a package to get pictures with Santa? ha ha. Amanda met me with her little Daxton.. we got some cute pictures.. AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THIS... we are in the process of closing on a new home!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and I am so excited for it.. we will probably be moving the 2nd week of January. If it wasn't for Jake getting all these outstanding performance evaluations.. we would still be in a little one bedroom apartment! And would you guys believe me if I told you that my NIECE was getting married today? I am only 27!! She is absolutely going to be a beautiful bride.. anyway I better get ready for the luncheon! I'm OUT...:)















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only are we cousins but our kids are twins! Ha Great minds think alike.
Love ya much!

Jen Herem said...

Nice of you to even MENTION you are moving...

Lori's Family said...

Moving already! How exciting. I'm sure you are staying in the same area, right? Let me know all about it. You never know how those Santa visits are going to go:-)

Unknown said...

so fun!!! I can't see Isaiah being shy, but the same thing happened with mykelle but Brody didn't sit like London he screamed his head off. it was really quite funny. Congrats on the house where is it?

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. I hate when they make you PAY to sit on Santa's lap and get those pictures.

Congrats on your new house! Where is it located? Very excited for you guys!

Kristy said...

I'm so happy for you! Where are you moving? Love the pics of your kids and Santa. I need to get on the ball and take my kids!

Angela Cloyd said...

I can't believe London didn't cry when she saw Santa. She is such a cutie! Congrats on you r new home that is such exciting news!