Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are you kidding me? HELP ME OUT.

First of all, I am dealing with so much crap about this bow stuff. I was lucky enough to pick the ONE name (Bippity Boppity Bows) where some lady in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma will do anything to get me out of business. She has the trademark so in order to dodge any legalities.. I need your help!!! Do you guys have any fun ideas for names that would be SUPER different?? Also, when I do change it completely, will you guys PLEASE forward it on and not get annoyed with me changing it so many times?? ha. I promise this will be the LAST time...
So help a sister out and get creative!!!

7 comments:

Jen Herem said...

I know we already told ya, but lex and I like the more simple ideas like.. Bella Bows, Bella Boutique or even just Designs by Mandy. I'll try to think of some more..

p.s. I can't believe the great lengths this lady has gone..

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

I am starting a company (more info soon :) but the one name that I really liked and didn't use is DOLCE BAMBINA (meaning rich baby girl in Italian...) just an idea. Good Luck to you!!

sissyann said...

Mandys Makings!

Precious petals

Headbands and hats and bows... oh my!!

I dont know I am a dork.

The Ralls said...

bumblebee bows & things
london.bridge.bows

ha... Im not so good at thinking up these kinds of things...

Anonymous said...

K that lady sounds way weird, but what about...

"bow" Jackson (oh wait he's a sports player)
oshcosh-"bow'-gosh
"bows" n berry pie
'bows" n arrows
"Bow"ling for soup...

ok just kidding sorry I am a nerd, but seriously I like the ideas from the other girls but I will be thinking of some real ideas and if I think of a good one I will let you know???

Unknown said...

I like Bella bows....

Cynthia's Blog said...

Heads to Toes Bows
Bows for your Boo Boutique
Take a Bow Boutique