Thursday, November 6, 2008

A true friendship..

I really feel so lucky to be the mother of these two most precious angels. I can't tell you how many times a day there is a moment where I stop and think, I can't believe you are my child..you are so perfect! I told my friend Jen that I can't get stuff done in the day and I realized that a good portion of the day I break up what I am doing and start kissing my kids and tickling them...it really gets me unfocused!! But hey that is a good way to waste your day, right? One thing I have mentioned a few times in my blog posts is that Isaiah and London are best friends... but when I say best friends, I really mean it. Here are a few pictures to prove it... nothing makes me happier than watching these two love each other as much as they do.

Isaiah fell asleep in the back while holding her hand...





7 comments:

Alexis Blackner said...

Oh those pictures are priceless.... So sweet. I am just going to have to tell Shay thatI need to make Bossie a best friend, hahaha.

Kristy said...

So cute! They look SO much alike.!

Jordan said...

Too precious! I hope my two boys will be as close as your two kids!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

They are so cute!! Being a mommy is the best thing ever... you are a great mom and your kids are so lucky!!

Cynthia's Blog said...

Aww.. he is just the most darling boy. And she has him wrapped around her finger. Way to go mom/

Lori's Family said...

I love the picture of Isaiah holding London's hand. So sweet! Precious moments.

Cheryl said...

You need to frame that last one and put it in an amazing frame!!! So beautiful...