Monday, November 3, 2008

Random pictures of the weekend

We dressed little London up in my nieces old ballet costume with one of my bows:) She looked SO cute!
Look at those eyes... how dark are they??


Jake was in heaven, pure heaven when BOTH kids fell asleep on him on Friday. He wouldn't move a muscle for an hour! So I had to take a few pictures because this NEVER happens. I thought it was sweet picture.. he was holding her feet in his hand all intertwined. I loved it.

Gives you an idea of how big Jake's hands are!





This picture made me SO jealous.... it can't get any sweeter than that!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandy, i just have to say... have you ever seen a more beautiful face than that!

Kristy said...

So cute! Who doesn't love a sleeping baby:)

sissyann said...

That is so adorable. I love the pic with your hubbys hand and her feet.

Jordan said...

Two kids asleep at the same time!!!! What do I need to do? The pic with them both cuddled next to their dad is priceless!

Ashley said...

Too cute for words!

Cheryl said...

Sooo adorable!! He looks like he is in heaven :)

Unknown said...

So cute with jake and the kids! Love it!

Jen Herem said...

SO cute.. and to think, you thought she was going to have blue eyes..

mjs ashworth said...

How cute is that?? SO cute I love it!
Halloween looked like a great time at your house. Snow white was such a great idea! I love her rosey red cheeks!

Alexis Blackner said...

She is getting SO big, it makes me sad I am not there!