Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Kreativ Blogger Award


My friend Lara nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Lara, I do not even compare to you woman! You are my example in SO many ways.. You always have a way of making my day better when we talk. I miss talking to you. I am totally thrilled. This is my ONE time to shine:) ha ha. The one and only thing that shows my hard work daily sitting on my butt at home:) Here are the 6 things I love...
1. My fam. Of course this would be the first thing that comes to mind. I love my family. They are what make me tick.

2. My computer (and phone).. how sad is this? I can't go without it by my side... it's my best friend.

3. My home.. It isn't huge and it isn't what I would absolutely choose to be in. But I love it. It fits us just perfectly and I'm comfortable here.

4. My health.. I've realized over a few years that living a good life comes with good health. They go hand in hand. It's so important to take care of our bodies and feel good.. I love to work out. It helps my attitude for the day that much better.

6. My friends.. I'm lucky I have the friends that I have. Each and every one of them bring something to my life that I need.

So now my nominee's. Drum roll please....(These are in no particular order)
1. Jen~ Of course i had to put her on this nominee list. I go to her for every question I have about the Internet or anything else for that matter. Thank you for being the sister close to my age I never had!
2. Nicole~ Nicole is my cousins wife. I am so glad she has a blog. I really look up to her strength with taking care of her children, moving away from her family, and putting every bit of energy into her new son that is struggling with his health. Her attitude is always so uplifting and real.
3.Amanda ~ This is my "cousin" (ha ha). You would think we have known each other for years. I have to talk to this girl every day.. She is always happy every single time I talk to her and on top of that.. she has the CUTEST family. We have good talks and I'm excited to see her today..:)

3 comments:

Meagan said...

This is exactly why I shouldn't give you my blog link- because you are way too creative and make blogging losers like me look awful! Seriously, I need to come take lessons from you!

Unknown said...

You are so dang cute! Your the best cousin ever!!!
xoxo
Love ur face!!!!

Alexis Blackner said...

BOOOOOO, thanks for the shout out snot!!!! ha ha