Thursday, November 27, 2008

The end of Turkey Day..

Well it is the end of Thanksgiving and I was looking through some videos I have, and I have decided to put them on because they make me smile... which in turn makes me want to let all of you know, "I am sooo grateful for my beautiful baby girl, that makes me laugh every single day... I am also grateful for Isaiah.. his wise mind.. I feel like I am talking to someone my age sometimes! He said to me, "Mom I think you look really pretty without make up on."... ya I love that kid, even though sometimes I am tempted to slip the kid a xanax, ha ha (it's a joke people)..
And last but not least, my better half- Jake. Man, if it wasn't for him, I think I might go to an insane asylum:) He knows when to come and rescue when he needs to.. He is an amazing father to our children that just adore him.. I LOVE MY FAMILY... I love where we live, and I am grateful for my health.. it's been scary in the past and right now things seem better and that makes me happy.. and very very very thankful for my family's health, and I am grateful that I am in a position where I can be home with my children (even though sometimes I just want to lock myself in the basement for hours-- ha) and spend time with them and watch them grow up.. My life is good and I wouldn't trade it for anything... maybe 1 million dollars but we'd have to see:)) And I can't forget my great friends that bring so many different things in my world... they help me get through the day to day "stuff"- I love you guys.. I couldn't get by without you.. Now here is a funny few videos of my Londy's making mama laugh...
The first video is London telling me NO NO by shaking her head... then the other video is of her in her FAVORITE place, the bath... this kinda shows ya her personality...


6 comments:

Cynthia's Blog said...

She is so ""eat um up" cute....

The Skinners said...

What a little doll she is.

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Mandy-
Thank you for your sweet comments. I bet you could get that 'feeling' back sooner than you think... I bet going back a time or two and you would be there. I find myself being too busy and I know it's satan getting in my way...anyway, we really do need to get together and chat...I swear I am not all 'churchy' but it has changed my life and I LOVE to see what it can do for mine and others happiness... :) email me your number- justinikki@comcast.net

Britney said...

You're right, you do have a lot to be thankful for! Just like me :)

Angela Cloyd said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! That baby of yours is so adorable. You are right you are one lucky woman.

Nicole said...

oh she is so fun!!! She's totally playing games in the bath :) She definitely steals your heart!