Saturday, February 7, 2009

Morning entertainment

Well this week really hasn't been one of my best, let's just put it that way. So here is my way of finding the positives for this week... I got London to go to sleep without having a bottle in bed (in order to get it to this point, there were many long hours of endless crying), Isaiah looked at the letters in London's name and spelled it all by himself (I was really proud of him), and London now is starting to CRUISE.. as you can see by the video. She knows what she wants in the house, and she goes after it (that's my girl). Oh and my kids are still cute... even though they have wicked nasty coughs and awesome runny noses (my pet peeves).






6 comments:

Jen Herem said...

my kid has a wicked nasty cough and an awesome runny nose too.

london will be crawling around in no time.

Allred Family said...

I think your kids could grace magazine covers :)

The knights are in said...

You do have really cute kids, it's true. Watch out, she''s be riding a bike before you know it!!! How time flies.

Unknown said...

so cute!!! YEAH FOR ISAIAH about his letters. That is awesome!!

Kristine said...

So I love the little white leggings...where did you get them?

Mandy said...

Thanks guys... Kristine, the leggings I got are either from Sassy Babies or Target. I can't remember which one!! I always buy them everywhere I go.. love em.